顏佐樺醫師 Dr. Frankie Gan
Dr F 因成長文化多元，總是對各種不同的事物感到好奇。曾經夢想自己成為人類學家、作家或是流浪的修行者。後來踏上醫學後，因為喜歡探討廣博的醫療學問、享受深厚的醫病關係，而選擇了家庭醫學科。
以整合醫學之父 Dr. Andrew Weil 為師的 Dr F 是台灣第一位通過整合醫學專科訓練的醫師。他致力將生活型態及整合醫學推廣至醫院、醫學院，擔任目前亞洲唯一與美國亞利桑那大學整合醫學中心（Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine）合作的住院醫師整合醫學訓練計畫主持人。除此之外，Dr F 是台灣少數通過美國功能醫學會認證（IFM certified practitioner）及正式完成西方草藥學訓練（Botanical Medicine）的醫師。
空閒時候，他喜愛閱讀，也喜歡抽空到處旅遊。Dr F 深信健康由內而外。有健康的習慣、健康的心態，才會有健康的身體。
美國功能醫學會認證醫師（IFM Certified Practitioner）
Dr. Gan (Frankie) is board-certified in Family Medicine, and trained in Integrative Medicine at the University of Arizona led by the founder of Integrative Medicine – Dr. Andrew Weil. Other than being the first physician from Taiwan to have completed this fellowship, he is also trained in herbal medicine, certified in functional medicine and mindfulness-based interventions.
Dr. Gan’s clinical service offers a unique whole-person, interdisciplinary, natural approach to healthy weight, stress management, sleep, hormonal and gastrointestinal disorders. He teaches Clinical Nutrition, Integrative Medicine and Motivational Interviewing at Tzu Chi University, and now serves as the clinical mentor for the Integrative Medicine Fellowship program at University of Arizona and the site leader for the Integrative Medicine in Residency program at Dalin Tzu Chi Hospital. Dr. Gan’s current research focuses on the role of diet on healthy aging, gut and cardiometabolic health.
Dr. Gan contributes much of his time being an integrative health advocate both locally and internationally. During his free time, Dr. Gan enjoys reading, traveling, swimming and spending time with his wife and son.
CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE
- Licensed physician in Taiwan
- Board certified in Family Medicine
- Fellow in Integrative Medicine, University of Arizona
- Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner, Institute of Functional Medicine
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) Teacher
- Mindfulness Based Eating Awareness Training (MB-EAT) Instructor
- Advanced certification in Motivational Interviewing
- Integrative and Functional Medicine
- Clinical Nutrition
- Botanical Medicine
- Motivational Interviewing and Wellness Coaching
- Mindfulness Based Interventions
Dr. Frankie Gan offers classes and private consultations for the general public and healthcare professionals. Please contact us for further information.